Each day, more and more companies are compelled to present their annual Corporate Sustainability Reports.
Using Susty, companies can create their customized sustainability report with just one click.
The platform‘s versatility provides tailored-made solutions, designed for each organization‘s management and reporting demands.
As a result, with Susty‘s Customized Reporting Module, organizations can safely compile information. Above all, they gather and analyze data in a collaborative manner between individuals, departments and branch offices. From anywhere in the world, using almost any device.
- Customized platform to meet the organization‘s compliance and accountability requirements; according to their industry, line of business and materiality analysis.
- Can utilize international reporting frameworks, like GRI as a base or not.
- Additionally, appropriate performance indicators are established. Therefore, these quantitative and qualitative indicators enable data-driven decision making, to assess the company’s sustainability performance.
- Easy and collaborative data entry.
- Data is analyzed through impact and reduction estimates, and comparative charts between branches. For instance, you can compare past and present metrics, while tracking specific factors such as production units, clients or personnel.
- Use of relevant and reliable data.
- In addition, you can log evidences to validate sustainability results and actions.
- Finally, instant easy-to-read reports are generated in the organization‘s set format and graphic concept.
Furthermore, companies can track KPI‘s in real time. Optimizing their management and decision making processes, to achieve their year‘s Sustainability goals.
Software costs vary according to the amount of indicators and their complexity.